2014 was a great year for us.
It was a year to remember by many good experiences, many good improvements at the school and many good people in our way.
It’s always good to remember the good things in your life and it’s even better to be grateful for them… We can be happy with daily little things or we can learn how to be.
Those were our happy little moments of 2014:
(1) January: we built our own “Palapa” at Ahau Tulum beach. It’s been great having our little office right in front of one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Since then our morning views are stunning.
(2) February: we started doing kiteboarding trips to El Cuyo (Yucatan) as a new official Kite Trip option for our clients. A beautiful little town with great wind, waves and spectacular sunsets.
(3) March was all about work and fun at the school, with our dear French instructor Adrien and our Polish beauty Agata.
(4) April: we received our first Trip Advisor certificate of excellent 2014. We couldn’t have been prouder of it and all of the great reviews received from our amazing clients.
(5) May: we had to say goodbye to our 2013-14 Iko Instructors, Agata & Adrien. They are and will be Mexican Caribbean Kitesurf family forever. They are kiting around the world, so if you don’t want to miss their adventures follow them at love2kite.com
(6) June: we had the chance to paddle with our best friends at sunrise in one of the most amazing bays of the Mayan Riviera (Pancho & Rosita our weimeraners enjoyed every moment in the water). Besides it was a great month to teach many paddle boarding lessons with perfect sea conditions in our beach spot at Ahau.
(7) July brought us one of the windiest summer since we arrived to Tulum more than three years ago. Teaching kitesurfing almost the whole summer was great!
(8) August: all our brand new kite gear arrived. Ben Wilson Surf Noise Pro Kites 2015 got to Tulum and we were more than happy to have such an awesome material to start another kite season.
(9) September: Having a break once in a while is great to charge batteries. We visited the savage, green and beautiful Mexican Estate of Chiapas.
(10) October was the beginning of a new season for us. Wedding time at Ahau Tulum is always full of clients and new adventures. This year we had the pleasure to organize a SUP Yoga bachelor party for 32 boys… It couldn’t be better.
(11) November brought us a new windy season and many new ideas. We unpacked all our new kite gear for our kite clients and we started a new paddle boarding & snorkeling tour in one of the most beautiful beaches of the Mayan Riviera, perfect to paddle, perfect to snorkel and perfect to have the best ceviche in the area.
(12) And finally December arrived with new instructors for season 2014-15 (Julia & Will), plenty of work for everyone in Tulum and new great upcoming projects for us in Villa Pescadores Tulum. Ahau family is growing and we grow with them. Lucky to be part of the team.
We are completely sure that this new 2015 is going to be even better for us… Many projects and surprises coming in!
See you on the beach!!